An extra hard felt with maximum durability. Hard felt can be supplied in almost any shape or size – in wheels, bobs and mounted points. Various densities in white and grey are available.
The industries in which hard felt is used includes masonry, jewellery, dentistry, glass polishing, metal polishing, percussion instruments and pneumatic tube carriers.
Typical uses for hard felt:
- Polishing wheels
- Strip roller wipers
- Tension pads for aluminium, zinc and stainless steel
- Plastic Container formers
- Optical lens and frame polishing
- Caps and rings for pneumatic conveyor tube systems
- Oiling and lubrication rollers
- Marking and inking equipment components
- Piano felt hammers
- Marble and granite polishing wheels